Blackbox S 1080p IP Indoor Home Security Camera 2020 Edition
Welcome to our shipping information page! Items ordered on a weekday before 12 P.M. noon will be shipped out same day. If you order on a weekend, USPS may not be open for shipping, and orders will be shipped first thing the following Monday.
Shipping for a majority of our catalog is currently via UPS or USPS priority 2-3 day service, and prices accurately reflect the rates that USPS charges based on weight and package size.
For only certain products that specify ePacket or other methods of shipping, please allow between 15-45 days for your order to arrive. If more than 45 days have passed please email us at email@example.com to review the status of your order.
For International Shipping to Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Central and South America, please allow for 1 to 3 days of handling time. Your shipping speed chosen at checkout will not affect this handling time, and shipment will take the appropriate time shown by the major carriers.
For products that can be fulfilled by Amazon, shipping will be handled by Amazon.
Our refund policy now lasts 365 days! So, if you don't fancy your new Wi-Fi camera or DVR security set, contact us to return it for a full refund. We offer free return shipping for the full 365 days. CamHome also offers 2-year (730 day) warranty that covers manufacturer defects and issues arising from workmanship on CamHome brands.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or mostly unused, and in the same condition that you received it (no major damage, scratching, or denting). It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. I mean, we don't sell those anyway. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. As long as your item is in good condition, your refund should be approved immediately!
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Regularly priced items can be refunded. For sale items, please contact our customer support for more information.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 200 Broadhollow Rd Suite 207, Melville, NY 11747
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
200 Broadhollow Rd Suite 207, Melville, NY 11747
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Thank you for your trust in CamHome!
Items purchased directly from CamHome under the CamHome brand will enjoy a 2-year warranty covering damage or manufacturer defects. Items purchased from third-party sellers online may or may not be subject to such warranty, please contact our support center at (855) 909-9337 for more information.
See it on Amazon
- An extremely compact, stylish yet powerful HD security camera that puts security in the palm of your hands.
- Stream and record security videos in real-time in Full HD 1080p.
- Intuitive 360 degree vision: tap on your phone or tablet to rotate your view in every direction.
- Receive important security alerts thanks to a pixel-algorithm motion sensor and sonic sensor, which you can toggle on or off at will.
- Built with with secure SSL/TLS transmission + AES 256-bit encryption, so you can stream safely through your Wi-Fi or cellular networks.
- Smart Geofencing privacy features allow you to arm the camera when you leave, and put it on standby when you return.
- Playback weeks of footage saved on your local microSD card (sold separately), or get completely optional cloud backup starting at $2.99 a month.
- True privacy - CamHome employees have NO access to accounts or files of any user on our platform. We think that's the cool way to go.
• Video resolution: 1080p
• Megapixels: 2.0 MP
• Bit rate: 32kbps-2Mbps
• Image compression: H.264 high profile
• Frame rate: 1-25 per second
• Storage: microSD card, up to 128GB (sold separately!)
• Mounting options: includes a mount
• Operating power: USB wire DC 5V, 1A, connects to adapters, USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports. Supports external battery packs with USB ports!
• Camera viewing angle: 120 degree lens, effective 360 degrees with PTZ
• PTZ angles: 355° horizontal, 150° vertical
• Night vision distance: best within 32 ft.
• Two-way speech: audio recording & voice transmission
• Indoor or outdoor: best for indoors with an IP54 rating
• Working temperatures: -30 to 122°F
• Optimal humidity: <80%
• Video flipping: supported when mounted upside-down
Blackbox comes with a 2-year warranty over factory defects and damage caused by improper shipping. Please see our shipping and return policy for details!
At just 2.5 inches tall, the Blackbox S is among the most compact PTZ cameras ever made. With a free mounting kit and pressure adhesive tape, you can install it anywhere around your home.
Get high speed alerts day & night when smart sensors detect movement. Generation 2 Blackbox have an additional sonic sensor to detect loud noises, recording them onto footage!
*Unlimited FREE cloud storage for your motion-detected photos taken by the camera.
With unlimited sharing, let your trusted family and friends access your Blackbox S from their smartphones and tablets, too. You control who gets access, locking out all potential hackers and strangers.
Full control of your vision with near-silent 355° horizontal and 150° vertical rotation (and a 120° viewing lens).
Utilize the 4mm 2.0 MP wide-lens to the fullest with digital zoom.
Speak on intercom! The Blackbox generation 2 is built with an echo-cancelling microphone/speaker set to capture sounds and broadcast your voice.
The Blackbox acts as a miniature computer, connecting with your phone or tablet with secure SSL/TLS transfer and AES 256-bit encryption. You can access footage on the system from anywhere, at any time around the globe.
Note: Supports microSD cards up to 128GB in size (cards sold separately) to record 14+ days of looping HD video. Optional cloud backup saves a copy to a secure US-based, encrypted cloud network hosted by Google, starting at just $2.99 a month!
Scroll through days of footage instantly with our unique calendar and playback interface. One tap on the timeline shows you footage down to the minute!
No Extra Fees for Camera Features
No monthly fees or paywalls for important security features such as motion alerts, recording, Geo-fencing, motion alerts. Cloud storage is not required and completely optional.